Cable Connectors & Receptacles
Male Cable Connectors / Female Receptacles or
Female Cable Connectors / Male Receptacles
At Connector World we distribute a wide range of eco|mate Cable Connectors & Receptacles
- IP67 rated
- Ruggedised, screw coupling, plastic bodied connectors
- 2 contact arrangements
- 3 + earth rated at 16 amps
- 6 + earth rated at 10 amps
- Medical equipment, robotics and instrumentation
Typical part number: T3108 000
In design and conception the Ecomate Circular Connectors meet the high requirements for applications in industrial technology. Easy operation, reduced dimensions and a more robust design are only a few of the features of the series.
The connector’s main area of application is in the fields of plant construction and machine building. The connector is used for measuring and controlling applications as well as for power supply. technology. The series is comprised of a large selection of housings and shapes and offers models with screw, solder and crimp termination.
• Circular Connectors with 3+PE and 6+PE contacts
• Housing components made from premium molding material
• Cable housing straight or angled
• Protection class IP 65/67 in mated condition
• Quick and easy assembly
• Screwed cable gland with clamping ring
• Strain relief and mounted gasket all in one component
• Cable housing, straight or angled, for the cable diameter 6 - 12,5 mm
• Robust thread for the screwed cable gland
• Ergonomically designed product range for safe handling
• Pre-loaded ground contact
• Fastening for the protective caps on the housing of the receptacles
• The program is compatible with the C16-1 series
• The 6+PE model corresponds to DIN 9684-1 interface to the signal transmission
on inside cabin applications for agricultural machines and tractors.
If you are unsure which eco|mate Cable Connectors & Receptacles to order,
please contact us to discuss your specific requirements.