The MIL-DTL-5015 series of connectors were originally designed for military aircraft however have become the popular choice for many industrial applications due to their low cost, high reliability and versatile nature. Due to their rugged and robust metal bodies, these multi-pin circular connectors can withstand the harshest environments. The contacts available in this series cover wire gauges 20 to 0 AWG and are rated from 13 to 50 Amps.
- Rugged aluminium metal shells
- Threaded coupling / screw locking
- 1-101 contact arrangements (solder or crimp terminations)
- Wide temperature range: -55C to + 125C
- RoHS plating as standard
- Motion control machines
- Welding equipment
- Power generators
- Load cell and weighing equipment
Please contact us to discuss your specific requirements.