The MIL-DTL-22992 (Class L) heavy-duty connectors are the largest size cylindricals, highly suitable for industrial or military applications, and designed to meet the demands of heavy power interconnections.
- Heavy electrical loads: current range from 40 to 200 amperes
- Machined from high strength aluminium to withstand the most rugged environments
- Double stub coupling threads for faster connections (no cross threading)
- Alternative (rotated) insert arrangements available to avoid mis-mating
- Automatic grounding for safety
- Military vehicles
- Ground support equipment
- Power generators
- Defence communication centres
- Shipboard electrical systems
Please contact us to discuss your specific requirements.